Thursday 10 March 2011

Happy Thursday!

Good morning my lovely readers!

I hope you all had a lovely pancake day and ate lots! I had an extended pancake day celebration last night, so I got to indulge twice. Some friends and I went to The Diner on Essex Road N1 on Tuesday, we made the mistake of having a little something savoury first because the portion of cheesy fries I ordered were massive (not that it's a bad thing) they were very good with loads of cheese. Then I had pancakes with butterscotch sauce, lovely but I couldn't finish them and gave myself a stomach ache in the process of trying!



Last night after watching "Unknown" at the cinema my partner and I visited The Diner so he too could indulge in pancakes, this time I had the banana pancakes with chocolate sauce and vanilla icecream. These were extremley good and worth the belly ache! We also shared a peanut butter milkshake which was so good. I love peanut butter and could eat it on everything...... well almost : )

Well I hope you all too enjoyed pancakes on shrove tuesday, I certainly did.

No comments:

Post a Comment