Tuesday 14 December 2010

Christmas Cupcakes!

Good Morning beautiful people! I hope you are all having a fantastic start to your tuesday.

I found this amazing Christmas tree cupcake made by Linda at:

http://bubbleandsweet.blogspot.com/ 



How amazing does it look!

I have been up to lots of Christmassy things over the last few weeks, all except buying Christmas presents which am now very stressed about.

Anyhoo... here are some of the fab things I have been up to.

I visited the wonderful winter wonderland in Hyde Park and enjoyed roasted chestnuts, mulled wine and live music. If you live in London and haven't yet been I recommend it.


(Ferris Wheel at Winter Wonderland)


I had a fantastic brunch at Patisserie Valerie where I had Eggs Benedict.




I have visited Covent Garden, Regent Street and Oxford Street as well as Portobello Market! Phew, lots of Christmas lights were seen and enjoyed but still no Christmas shopping! Maybe this weekend......

No comments:

Post a Comment