Monday 13 December 2010

Happy Monday

Hi all,

I hope you had a lovely weekend. I spent my Saturday with my parents in Southend, where we went toy shopping for some of the youngsters in my family. Sunday was spent at the chocolate festival on the Southbank in London. It was so busy that we barely got to see any of the chocolate, so the highlight of the day was when we went to a bar and had some dinner. A lovely weekend with lovely people.


Thought I would share this with you all, I came across this yummy recipe on the following blog: http://hello-naomi.blogspot.com one of my favourites.




recipe: white chocolate rocky road cake

ingredients:
350g premium belgian white chocolate
200g marshmallows
200g turkish delight
80g glace cherries
10g chopped peanuts
10g desiccated coconut
edible glitter (optional)

method:
  • greese and line a 5'' cake tin with baking paper
  • gently melt chocolate in the microwave
  • meanwhile, combine all other ingredients in a large bowl
  • stir through melted chocolate and pour into tin
  • gently squash mixture down to fill gaps
  • use a pallete knife to smooth the top
  • refigerate overnight and then remove from tin
  • sprinkle with edible glitter
  • decorate with a pretty ribbon and wrap in clear celophane until christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment